What do the numbers mean in numerological terms? As a numerologist, I look at the characteristics of each number and how they affect us. Numbers appear everywhere— in our names, our birthdays as well as street names and important numbers in our lives. *Here is a brief description of the personality and the lessons of each number.
- The leader, independence, leadership, creative ideas. The work of the one is to develop confidence and let go of “I can’t” and “I am not good enough”
- Relationship and cooperation. Connecting and understanding balance of give and take in all relationships. The work of the 2 is to open up to others yet not totally lose self in the opening. This applies to romantic as well as all connections one on one.
- Creative expression, self expression in every form.. art, music public speaking. The work of the 3 is to express self creatively and let go of fear of judgment.
- The builder, the home, organization, working with the hands and the mind. The work of the 4 is to build while understanding process, that one needs to take one step after another and not skip a step.
- Energy, the actor, entertainer, salesperson. The work of the five is to recognize the fine balance of the need to fly and be out there in the world with people and activity while accepting and honoring the need to rest, and to find its nest to land.
- The mother/teacher/healer. Connection with the heart, family, friends, community. The lesson of the six is to open the heart and accept yourself and others. Appreciate the perfection of imperfection.
- Spirituality and trust. Going inward to find your answers. Love of nature, beauty and poetry. The lesson of the 7 is to connect with the inner world and open up to your own wisdom. It is also to learn to hear the wisdom of others. The seven’s challenge is to trust spirit and come out of hiding by sharing yourself openly.
- Power and abundance. The powerful, charismatic leader, out there in the world. The lesson of the eight is to empower themselves and others rather than abuse it or ignore it.
- Insight, integrity and transition. Understanding the inward wisdom of the psyche. The warrior and healer. The lesson of the 9 is to lead through example and with integrity. Not to force others to see things your way but to help them see their own way. It is a time of transition.
* This is an excerpt from the Numerology Journey Inspiration Cards booklet. See store for details.
- Do you see the same numbers everywhere? Check out more about this. and what these numbers mean.
- What is your personal year number in this year?
- What is your life purpose or destiny number?